Welcome to my little haven !
* Earrings * Necklaces * Bracelets *


* Bag Charms * HP Charms * Keychains *


* Pins & Brooches * Customisations *


* Refurbishing & Repair Services *

To order : Please use the Order Form at the below.


Please do not make payment until you receive a confirmation email from me.


For International Buyer :

I accept Paypal and ship internationally.

Exchange rate : USD1 - SGD1.25

Email Enquiries : jenchan0203@yahoo.com.sg



I have started another blog for my miniature creations ! Do drop by to take a look.

http://lejenminiature.blogspot.com/


Thank you.



Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hi

Hi,

Sorry for not updating for a long time.

I stop my creation due to my eyes surgery and also my hectic work.

I'm back creating and these are some of my new items.

Hope you all like it.



These are made of bottle caps and epoxy seals imported from USA. These seals will not turn yellow over time.

These bottle caps have been pressed in the factory and are all unused and with no print.

I've added the images to it and they can be made into pendants, brooch clip, magnet and more.

More samples coming up.

If you are interesting and do drop me a mail to enquire. Will update with more details.

No comments: